Contest, Classes, and Egg Show Fun
Color Dress Code this year is “Coral/Salmon/Dark Peach”
The annual Egg Show Decorated Egg Contest theme is:
- The contest is open to all exhibitors, dealers, and Eggs Original Club members
- Entries must be original designs made in the last year. No copies or kit designs.
- Eggs must not have been previously entered in other public contests
- Visitors are encouraged to vote for their favorite egg, keeping in mind the theme.
- Winners appear in the following year’s show promotions.
- Nominal awards are presented, but the bragging rights can be priceless!
Fun prizes-Our vendors are generous and we are able to announce door prize throughout the show. The longer you stay, the more chances you win! You must be present to win a door prize.
Raffles-We generally have some type of raffle available at the entrance table. It could be a beautifully decorated egg, or a kit, or tools. Be sure to stop by and see what we have come up with. You need not be present to win.
After Show Quickies-Immediately After the Show on Saturday at 3:00, three different instructors will teach a one hour surprise project for your enjoyment. Often known as “midnight madness” at other shows, this is a popular, and fun-filled event. $35.00 covers all three quickies. You must sign up so project teachers can be prepared.
Meet & Greet-Held Friday evening, show participants and those who have traveled from afar have an opportunity to have a light buffet and lots of visiting! Make sure to mark your desire to attend on the registration form. Come socialize with us!
Snack Bar-During the show, the Community Center opens their snack bar, so there is food available for purchase-a typical snack bar menu.